When car shoppers are searching for reliable midsize sedans in the Milton-area, both the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze
and 2019 Toyota Corolla come up. Both are quality sedans that offer top-notch technologies, engine performance, and they're affordable for Crestview-area drivers. We're comparing the Chevy Cruze vs. Toyota Corolla to see which is the better option for you.
Chevy Cruze vs. Toyota Corolla: Price and Configurations
Milton-area drivers want a vehicle with the latest in technology and safety, as well as a spacious and comfortable interior
without having to break their budget. While both options are affordable, you're getting a better price for the new Cruze:
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze L: Starting at $17,995 MSRP
- 2019 Toyota Corolla L: Starting at $18,700 MSRP
Both sedans offer six configurations:
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze: L, LS, RS, LT, Premier, and Hybrid
- 2019 Toyota Corolla: L, LE, LE Eco, XLE, SE, and XSE
Chevy Cruze vs. Toyota Corolla: Engine Performance
Not only is the Cruze a fuel-efficient sedan, but it also offers more engine power. Let's go under the hood of these two head-turning sedans:
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze: You can expect to see a 1.5L Turbo four-cylinder engine that produces 160 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. It's paired with the continuously variable transmission (CVT). The 2019 Cruze has an EPA-estimated 29 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- 2019 Toyota Corolla: The new Corolla comes equipped 1.8L four-cylinder engine that delivers 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque. It's also paired with the continuously variable transmission (CVT). You can expect an EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 36 mpg/highway.
Spend more time hitting the streets in the Niceville and Milton areas and less time filling up at the gas pumps thanks to the more fuel efficient Chevy Cruze.
Chevy Cruze vs. Toyota Corolla: Interior Technologies
Milton-area car shoppers want a midsize sedan
that comes fully loaded with the latest in safety and entertainment technology. With the new Cruze, you're in luck because it offers more innovative features that come standard:
- 4G LTE WiFi® Hotspot Capable
- Six-Speaker Audio System
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with Eight-Inch Diagonal Color Touchscreen
- Keyless Open and Start
- OnStar® Capable
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Remote Panic Alarm
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Electronic Grade Braking
- StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control
- Teen Driver
Compare the Chevrolet Cruze at Leson Chevrolet
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of a midsize sedan that offers top-of-the-line features, a powerful engine performance, and a spacious interior, all for an affordable price? If you answered yes, visit Leson Chevrolet and hit the Crestview streets for a test drive. Contact us
online with any questions, and be sure to ask about our available vehicle specials