Top 5 Places for Beignets Near Metairie, LA
Looking for the best beignets near Metairie, LA? Leson Chevrolet can help:
- Cafe du Monde – An institution in the New Orleans area, this chain has popularized this fried dough delicacy. There are multiple locations nearby, but their shop at 3301 Veterans Memorial Blvd. in Metairie, LA is likely the closest.
- West Beignet – Located just east of Metairie, this coffee and beignet shop offers flakier beignets than Cafe du Monde, and you can order them with custard filling.
- Cafe Beignet – If you’re in the French Quarter for Mardi Gras festivities, be sure to stop by this culinary destination. They also offer sandwiches and a popular crawfish omelet.
- New Orleans Coffee & Beignet – Try out the chocolate filled beignets in the Milan neighborhood spot.
- Morning Call Coffee Stand – For a quick snack, swing by the Morning Call Coffee Stand in downtown New Orleans.
Turn to Leson Chevrolet for the Best of New Orleans
As a fixture in the Harvey, LA area, we know how to find the best jazz in New Orleans and top historic areas to tour, as well as events at Lafreniere Park. We can even help with advice on pre-road trip maintenance. Find out more info about the Chevy Cruze and Chevy Malibu or call us at (504) 366-4381 with any questions.