Chevrolet Traverse Towing And Hauling Capabilities
The 2019 Chevrolet Traverse boasts so many features within a family-friendly package for drivers around Leson Chevrolet. With a powerful engine and spacious comforts, the Traverse has something for every kind of driver. For those committing to carry the load, what exactly is the Chevy Traverse towing capacity? Learn all about the Traverse towing capabilities and what you’ll haul with your new midsize SUV.
Traverse Towing Capacity
- Minimum Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds featuring a 2.0L Turbocharged I4 engine
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 5,000 pounds hauled by a 3.6L V6 engine
Ample Cargo Space
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 98.2 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 57.80 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 3rd Row: 23.0 cubic feet maximum
Managing Your Cargo Space
- Secondary Storage: Keep your essentials like jumper cables or trailer hitches stored safely where you’ll need them–in your vehicle. The Traverse is equipped with storage compartments on the floor that are concealed to keep your belongings safe and orderly.
- Automatic Liftgate: If your hands are full from your latest grocery shopping excursion, unload your goods and don’t worry about using your hands to close the trunk. The hands-free gesturing with a simple kicking motion activates the door quickly and easily.